I’ve guided Epsilon to continually reach its business plan and profitability targets throughout the company’s impressive expansion via organic growth and multiple acquisitions. My focus is centered on managing business processes as drivers for new sales growth.
I bring more than twenty years of experience to my role at Epsilon, including financial planning, analysis, general accounting and strategic purchasing for facilities and information systems.
Prior to joining Epsilon in 1998, I held senior positions at Summit Technology and Data General. When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife, 4 kids and a dog, playing racquetball and golf.
Never take anything for granted. Work as hard today as you did your first day on the job. Always step out of your comfort zone to learn new things. The more tools you possess, the more value you bring to the organization. And more importantly, your job becomes less of a job and more of a rewarding career.
Business degree – St Francis Xavier University, Nova Scotia.
- Bryan Kennedy, CEO, Epsilon/Conversant
- Ashish Sinha, Country Head, India
- Jane Huston, Chief People Officer
- Lisa Staler Gallerano, General Counsel
- Stacey Hawes, President, Data Practice
- Cathy Lang, President, CLM Practice
- Richard McDonald, President, Agency Practice
- Wayne Townsend, President, Technology Practice