I serve as the primary advisor to our senior management team and oversee all legal affairs for Epsilon and Conversant.
For nearly twenty years, I was a Partner at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP. During this time, I advised Alliance Data and Epsilon on various legal matters, including M&A transactions. I’ve been named to The Best Lawyers in America in Commercial Litigation annually since 2013, and I am a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (IAPP). Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my four children and two dogs, following college sports and NHL hockey and attending film festivals.
Embrace challenge and change, work collaboratively and do the right thing, the right way, at the right time.
BA, English Literature, University of Dallas
JD, Dedman School of Law, Southern Methodist University
- Bryan Kennedy, CEO, Epsilon/Conversant
- Ashish Sinha, Country Head, India
- Paul Dundon, Chief Financial Officer
- Jane Huston, Chief People Officer
- Stacey Hawes, President, Data Practice
- Cathy Lang, President, CLM Practice
- Richard McDonald, President, Agency Practice
- Wayne Townsend, President, Technology Practice